The vehicles in your fleet are the driving force behind your company’s cash flow steady. And with profit margins often razor thin, you need every visit to the mechanic to be as cost-effective as possible.
That means regular preventative maintenance and fast, reliable repairs when the unavoidable problem does arise. You’ll also need an auto shop that is capable of handling your large or growing fleet at a fair cost.
With a large team of ASE certified mechanics, enough space to accommodate multiple vehicles (including oversized trucks and vans), and a location just off highway 36 in North Boulder, Mountain Auto Repair is uniquely suited to service your fleet.
And with special fleet repair rates that scale with your business, you can reduce overhead and maintain profits alongside your vans and trucks.
Preventative Maintenance & Emergency Repairs
We’ve been working on vans, trucks, and vehicles of every make and model for over 30 years. Whether your fleet is brand new or you’re getting by with vehicles older than you are, you’re counting on those vehicles working day in and day out.
That’s why every preventative maintenance check on fleet vehicles includes:
- Check/replace engine oil and oil filters
- Check/replace fuel filters
- Inspect/replace air filters
- Tire balance and rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Inspect tires for wear and air pressure
- Check all lights and signals
- Check/refill windshield washer fluid
- Check/flush brake fluid
- Inspect/replace brake pads
- Tighten nuts and bolts
- Check/flush power steering fluid
- Check/flush transmission fluid
- Learn more about preventative maintenance
We also provide fast and reliable emergency repairs so you can get your full fleet back on the road as quickly as possible without killing your profit margin.
- Glass repair
- Fluids & filters
- See a list of all services
Upgrading Your Fleet
Colorado roads can be unforgiving, especially if your business takes your fleet off the beaten path. If your drivers are struggling with steep grades, rough terrain, and nasty weather, a few relatively minor upgrades can save time and money.
- Use seasonal tires
- Upgrade windshield wipers
- Install tow-hooks
- Replace bumpers
- Install steps or grips to help drivers get in and out quickly
- Install radios for fleet communication
Colorado Fleet Repair & Maintenance at Mountain Auto Repair
If you manage a fleet of vehicles for your business or non-profit organization, there’s no replacement for a fast, reliable auto shop you can trust for regular maintenance and emergency repairs.